Select the service you are interested in below:
Income tax planning and preparation form a winning combination for our successful individual and business clients. Whether you are an individual or a multi-tiered partnership, our experienced staff can develop tax strategies that take advantage of income tax laws and legislation.
Our tax specialists are experienced and knowledgeable about the tax advantages and benefits available for your particular individual or business situation. We use the most sophisticated professional tax software, updated throughout the year to keep up with any changes the IRS makes.
- We can prepare any needed state and local tax returns as well.
- We offer electronic filing and direct deposit of your tax refund.
Get started on the right foot!
If your business is a start up, there some very important factors that many people do not consider. We can help you determine the type of business entity that makes the most sense for you and your business goals. We can help you form that business and register with the correct taxing authorities.
If you are considering buying or selling a business, we can help you plan the transaction in order to avoid any potential tax consequences.
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping, giving you more time to devote to your business.
Our accounting professionals are experienced in the use of most business software, including QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree Accounting, Great Plains, and Creative Solutions Accounting. We can provide services on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or yearly basis, depending on your needs and budget.
Services we provide include:
- Invoice entry and payment in QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Bank account reconciliation
- Payroll preparation and direct deposit
- City, state and federal business and payroll tax returns, including Washington State B&O Combined Excise and sales tax returns, City of Seattle Business Tax returns, Employment Security and Labor & Industries quarterly returns, 941 and 940, W2 and 1099 filings
- Income statement, balance sheet and other financial statements
- End of year adjustments, depreciation, and general ledger
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the services you receive to meet your business’s specific needs.
We have years of experience with dealing with taxing authorities. We can provide competent, knowledgeable representation to assure our clients that they are being represented fairly in any matter regarding a tax question or dispute.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best – running your company. We can assist you in implementing a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system that is right for you. Our firm can also prepare all necessary payroll tax returns for your business.
Full Payroll Services include:
- Check preparation and direct deposit
- All state and federal employment tax reports and returns, including 941, L&I, and state and federal unemployment
- EFTPS federal tax depositing
- W-2 and W-3 preparation at year end.
- Reports and recordkeeping
Customized Payroll Services:
Our experienced professional staff can provide any combination of individual payroll services that meets the needs of your business, including:
- Paystubs and withholding information so that you can prepare your own paychecks
- Data entry and recordkeeping for your manually prepared payroll, to simplify your tax filing
- Preparation of any state or federal employment tax return
- W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms